|Dimensions||0.52 x 0.65 cm|70,00€ TTC 49,58€ HT
Garden Waste Incinerator galvanized steel
(dipped in molten zinc)
with bottom and lid
Cylinder capacity: 110 liters
Dimensions: diameter 52cm height 66cm
GARDEN WASTE INCINERATOR, INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– Choose a clean and level site and make sure the incinerator
– Place it in a very open space.
– Choose a clear day.
– Make alternate layers of slow-burning and faster-burning waste.
– Put the lid on to make it burn more slowly.
– Keep children and animals away from it until it has cooled down
– After use, put the Garden Waste Incinerator under cover
this way it will last much longer.
– Placing the incinerator on the lawn and/or on sloping ground.
– Placing it under trees or too close to a hedge
(think about your neighbours).
– Using your Garden Waste Incinerator on windy days.
– Using flammable liquids (petrol, oil, methylated spirit…).
– Handling the Garden Waste Incinerator or the lid without wearing
suitable gloves, if it is still hot.
– Leaving the Garden Waste Incinerator unattended.
– Leaving the Garden Waste Incinerator permanently outside
in bad weather.
– ABSOLUTELY AVOID CARRYING THE GARDEN WASTE
INCINERATOR WHEN IT IS RED-HOT.
Note: As with any metal incinerator model, overheating can cause
deformation and / or damage to the anti-corrosion coating.
If this affects the device longevity and aesthetics, this does
not affect its operation.
|Dimensions||0.52 x 0.65 cm|